Hardwood Flooring Company in Wheat Ridge
Looking for a hardwood flooring company in Wheat Ridge, Colorado? Whether you need hardwood floors installed or refinished, Hardwoods Denver can help bring beautiful floors to your home!
From installation, repair, refinishing, to tile, laminate, and carpet, we are flooring experts! Hardwoods Denver contractors are experienced, professional, and knowledgable. We know the ins and outs of all different types of hardwood, what it takes for to install beautiful flooring, and are always happy to offer advice or answer questions our clients have. We offer free estimates on projects and pride ourselves on quick and hassle-free work. Call us today for a free estimate on any project! (720) 295-9569
Flooring Services in Wheat Ridge
Does your home have hardwood floors that look dingy, dull, or damaged? We can help! Hardwood floors are highly sought after due to the ability to refinish them after wear and tear. Our flooring specialists have refinished hundreds of floors. leaving them looking as good as new! To learn about out hardwood floor refinishing click here.
Your Content Goes Here
Hardwoods floors add warmth, beauty, and value to any home! With it’s durability and long life span, it is a popular choice among homeowners! Hardwoods Denver specializes in hardwood installation. Our highly-skilled professionals know how to install beautiful wood flooring carefully and efficiently! For more information about the hardwood installation process click here.
Additional Flooring Types
Hardwoods Denver installs more than hardwood! Whether you have laminate, tile, stone, or even carpet, we can professionally install every floor in your home! Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
Why Choose Hardwood Flooring?
Hardwood floors add warmth, style, and elegance to any room. It also adds incredible value to your home. With a long life span, incredible durability, and affordable options available, hardwood floors seem to never go out of style. Oak, Maple, and Hickory are among the most popular type of wood for flooring:
- Oak is easy to come by, making it less expensive than other wood types.
- Oak hardwood is durable and lasts a long time compared to other, less hardy wood types
- Oak is easy to clean! All you need is a broom or light vacuum to keep it looking beautiful. Staining, in general, is not a problem and can be taken care of with a damp cloth
- Oak gets better with age! If you are looking for hardwood that looks better overtime, oak is a great option! The wood itself looks richer and warmer as time goes on
- Oak is hygienic. Hardwood in general is more hygienic than carpet due to the fact that it is not collecting dust/allergens in the way that carpet does. Oak is also unique in the fact that it is resistant to fungus, which can plague other types of hardwood floors
- Oak is easy to stain and comes in a variety of different hues/colors to match your home
- Maple is resistant to staining, making it a great choice for families
- Maple is slightly more expensive than oak, but still a great economical choice
- Maple is typically lighter in color than other wood types and can be difficult to stain
- Maple has less grain (grain is the texture in the wood that looks like lines running through it). This can make scratches more noticeable than other hardwood types
- Maple is one of the hardest wood types, making it very durable
- Maple is easy to clean and maintain. Like oak, a broom is all you need for daily cleaning
- Hickory can range in colors from light to deep
- Hickory has a long lifespan, usually around 30 years! But with proper care and protection, it can last much longer
- Hickory is hard to dent, making it a great choice for families. No need to worry if a heavy plate is dropped on the wood!
- Hickory takes well to staining, but a professional should be take the lead on it
- Hickory, like most hardwood, is not a great DIY project. It can be difficult to install and rushing or improper installation can lead to warping
- Hickory is an eco-friendly option because it is grown and manufactured in the United States. It is always a good idea to verify that the plantation that the wood is from is practicing sustainability. You can check that by visiting the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) website.
Hardwood Flooring Prices in Wheat Ridge
In order to give an exact amount for any flooring project we will need to set up an initial consultation in you home. However, there are guidelines that can give you a better estimate at the cost. For hardwood refinishing you should expect about $1.50 to $4.00 per square feet of wood (click here for more details). For hardwood installation exception to around $5 to $10 per square feet (more more information click here). After an initial consultation in your home we will be able to provide a more accurate price for the project!